1) for academic failure;
2) for violating the principles of academic integrity;
3) for violating the Internal Rules and the Charter of the University;
4) for violating the terms of the agreement on educational services, including for non-payment of tuition fees;
5) at his/her own request;
6) if the requirements of the educational program are not met: failure to defend the bachelor’s thesis (project) or master’s thesis (project) or failure to fulfill the requirements of the educational program: failure to pass the comprehensive exam.
The agreement provides individual cases leading to the termination of the agreement for educational services and the expulsion of the student from the University, which are not compatible with the principles of academic integrity.
A student, a holder of the educational grant, expelled from M. Narikbayev KAZGUU University without transfer to another organization of higher and postgraduate education, loses the educational grant.
If students do not wish to continue their studies at M. Narikbayev KAZGUU University (lack of registration for courses in the current semester), the student must notify M. Narikbayev KAZGUU University in writing within three days (the application is submitted via M. Narikbayev KAZGUU University mobile app).
Contractual relations with the student continue until the day of the publication of the corresponding order of the Provost on the expulsion from M. Narikbayev KAZGUU University.
The student’s financial debt for educational services is repaid by the student on a voluntary basis or is collected though the court before issuing the order for expulsion.
2) application to the Provost of M. Narikbayev KAZGUU University for expulsion;
3) completed online application form.
The student, after the interview, submits an application to the Provost of M. Narikbayev KAZGUU University for expulsion and fills out an online application form for leaving the University
The application is submitted via the mobile app (https://smart.kazguu.kz/statement/45)
Within five working days, the Provost of M. Narikbayev KAZGUU University issues an order on the expulsion of the student from the University.
The student is obliged to hand over the proximity card and/or close the bank’s payment card, student and library card, pay off the existing financial debt to M. Narikbayev KAZGUU University (for tuition fees, library, dormitory, etc.) before receiving the documents on expulsion.
The student, after fulfilling the terms of para. 3.4., is issued the following documents: the original certificate with an appendix, an extract from the order of expulsion, a transcript, a copy of the United National Testing (Comprehensive Testing) certificate.
Contacts of managers (master’s degree, doctoral degree, bachelor’s degree (full-time with distant-learning technology)):
– KAZGUU Law School: Assel Nurlybekovna Altynbekova, tutor-manager for postgraduate education and distance learning, phone: +7 (7172) 70-30-22, e-mail: email@example.com
– International School of Economics: Aruzhan Sarsembayeva, Tutor Manager for Graduate Studies, ISE e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
– KAZGUU School of Liberal Arts: Yelena Pavlovna Tselenko, head of the educational programs on Translation Studies and Applied Linguistics, e-mail: email@example.com
Department of Legal Support, office 709, phone: +7 7172 70 17 63
To receive or restore the login and/or password of the corporate mail and Platon AIS send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions about tuition fees, please write to the corporate email email@example.com.
Details and instructions for online payment can be found at the link https://tson.kazguu.kz/en/oplata/
In order to apply, you need to download the mobile application “M. NARIKBAYEV KAZGUU UNIVERSITY” or open its web version (https://smart.kazguu.kz), Statements→ Academic matters→ Free form applications→ Application addressed to the Provost, fill out the application.
How to do this:
1. Download the mobile app “M. NARIKBAYEV KAZGUU UNIVERSITY” from the App Store or Play Market, log in using the login and password of Platon AIS/Canvas LMS.
2. Watch the instructional video.
Phone: +7 (7172) 70-28-54