A student who did not pass final assessment not earlier than a year submits an application addressed to the Rector of the University (but not later than two weeks before the final assessment of the following year) about the allowance to pass final assessment. Access is formed by the order of the Rector of the University. Final assessment is carried out only on the failed courses.

Submit application (full-time education):