Student can retake a course if he/she:
- fails a course;
- desires to improve GPA.
Registration for the course retake is carried out within general registration period and provides preliminary payment for a course.
A student studying on the state scholarship retakes courses on a fee basis.
Elective courses can be changed by different ones with prior agreement with the adviser.
1. Adviser together with a student forms Individual Study Plan;
2. Student pays for the course retake according to the Agreement (details);
3. Student submits application:
- In SSC KAZGUU (room 245).
4. Student carries out registration in AIS “Platonus” according to the adviser’s recommendation.